Join our Dream Team as
apex Director of Talent Development (Full Time)
This is an independent contractor position, meaning you can work from your home, or wherever it is you work best.
WHAT WE DO
Since 2008, apex social’s mission has been to recruit social care professionals from Germany and Austria for a cultural exchange and childcare program in the US and Australia. These candidates are placed with apex PROaupair families in the US and Australia to provide a high caliber of care for their children, experience life in another country, grow professionally and personally and experience cultural exchange.
The Director of Talent Development leads and develops a team of motivated program advisors who provide consistent and persistent lead follow-up and engage with qualified customers to help them determine if apex social is the right program for them. The successful candidate will hire, train, motivate, and manage team members to have effective calls with leads, adjust sales messaging and make ongoing improvements to the sales process in order to scale the business and meet quarterly goals.
The ideal candidate is a reliable, self-starter with demonstrated sales and leadership experience with a team of 7-10 remote staff. This is a full-time position which can be a work from home position or can be performed in our office in Dresden. This is a great opportunity to join apex, a growing, international Inc 5000 group.
The Director of Talent Development plays a critical role in our recruitment team ensuring that the leads produced by the online and offline marketing teams are effectively engaged with in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will train team members to manage incoming leads, educate them about the apex opportunity and deliver knowledgeable and motivated applicants to the Admissions Team. This role requires leadership skills, the ability to motivate a team effectively and being able to adjust and adapt the process to meet the demand of the marketplace. The Director of Talent Development must be goal oriented and will be expected to meet weekly and quarterly goals. Candidate must be a native German speaker with excellent German written and verbal skills and also fluent in English.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing a virtual call center team to recruit social care professionals in Germany and Austria
- Reviewing, developing and automating sales messaging, both verbal and written and making improvements
- Hiring & training sales staff to overcome common objections and improve follow-up techniques and closing
- Providing weekly feedback to the apex leadership team
- Reporting on weekly team activities and achievements,
- Updating online marketing content as needed,
- Maintain a high quality of data in the apex CRM,
- Partnering with the offline marketing manager to promote cross-marketing in the universities and vocational schools in Germany and Austria,
- Partnering with the admissions & matching manager to ensure that messaging is consistent and accurate in the sales process,
- Conducting weekly office hours for participants in the sales process, typically in the evening in the German time zone,
- Flexible working hours to overlap with the US and Australia teams on a rotating schedule
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher,
- Demonstrated sales & leadership experience; Experience in a recruiting or job placement environment is ideal but not required,
- Proven ability to work as a team player and a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a timely manner,
- Technically savvy with Internet and computer experience - proficient in Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Office Suite, Skype and CRM experience is a plus,
- High speed Internet and a quite home office space,
- Articulate communicator with excellent German written and verbal skills and fluent in English,
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask,
- Consistent, positive “can-do” attitude,
- Familiarity with cultural exchange programs and the social care professional fields in Germany is ideal, but not required
Take the Free Dr Hartmann Color Code Personality Test and send us your initial results when you submit your CV - https://www.colorcode.com/personality_test