Join our Dream Team as
apex Program Advisor (Full Time)
This is an independent contractor position, meaning you can work from your home, or wherever it is you work best.
WHAT WE DO
Apex social places international childcare professionals with qualified American & Australian host families. Founded in 2008 in the United States and expanded to Australia in 2010.
APEX SOCIAL COACH & PROGRAM ADVISOR POSITION
We are looking for a sales-minded individual to join our team as an apex social Coach & Program Advisor to work directly with interested Care Professionals. In this role, the successful candidate will educate and sell the apex social program to interested Care Professionals via phone and email and support them during their application process. The ideal candidate is an energetic and dependable self-starter with demonstrated sales experience. Work from home or wherever you are most successful.
The apex social Coach & Program Advisor plays a critical role as the main driver of new Care Professional recruiting.
As the first point of contact with interested Care Professionals, the successful candidate can independently manage incoming leads to provide consistent and persistent lead follow-up and engage with qualified customers to help them determine if apex social meets their needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Follow up on all inbound prospects
- Educate interested Care Professional about the apex program
- Encourage Care Professional to complete their application and start the interviewing process
- Work closely with the Admissions team to ensure an excellent customer experience with apex
- Strategize with the apex team on ways to expand market share
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated sales experience in HR or recruiting
- Proven ability to work as a team player and a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Technically savvy with Internet and computer experience - proficient in IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Office Suite, Skype
- Articulate communicator with excellent German written and verbal skills and fluent in English
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Consistent, positive “can-do” attitude
- Familiarity with the J-1 cultural exchange program is ideal, but not required
- Familiarity with the social work professional field in Germany is ideal, but not required