Be an American Professional Au Pair in Australia!
Have you always dreamed of living, working and traveling in Australia? Apex Social’s professional au pair program offers Americans with degrees in childcare-related fields – such as occupational therapy, pediatric nursing, and early childhood education – the opportunity to experience life in Australia for either 6 or 12 months. Live and work with an Australian host family, gain valuable experience in your field, make new friends, and learn about Australia and life “Downunder”.
The Apex Social program is open to American citizens ages 22-30 with degrees or professional training in a care related field and 400+ hours of childcare experience.
$300,– AUD per week
- Round trip international airfare to Australia (one-way airfare for 6 month program)
- Free room and board
- Weekly stipend from your Australian host family
- Four weeks paid vacation (two weeks paid vacation for 6 month program)
- Pre-departure online childcare training program
- Travel and accident insurance
- Placement with a carefully screened Host family
- Visa support services
- Local support from our apex PROaupair Australia team
There is no cost to apply. Apex Social’s professional au pair program fee covers all major expenses and ongoing support during your time in Australia. Your program fee is due only after you are hired by a host family.
Cost: $1,595,– USD
Additional fees may apply:
- Australia working holiday visa application fee ($440 AUD)
- Criminal background check, physical exam, and international driver’s license (costs vary)
In addition, as part of the visa application process, the Australian government requires that the applicant have proof of access to $5,000 AUD.